Kyle weighed in at 11 lbs 5 oz and measured 22.5" at his pediatrics appt on Tuesday, 90th percentile on both (which is expected given that he's breastfed -- babies on breastmilk gain weight early and then level out, whereas babies on formula tend to gain later). This tells me that my home scale is a little off, or I did my math wrong, or he was full when I weighed him at home and hungry at the Ped's (which he was, Tues).
I'm ramping down the Reglan; yesterday I didn't need to give him a bottle at all, but I also let him snack a little and didn't pump much. Today I'm visiting the Career Place to re-up my unemployment so we have funds coming in to pay for Eric in daycare. Kyle will visit Grace for a couple hours at a time, depending on when I have to go to meetings and Greg can't cover. I won't necessarily throw myself into the search full time immediately, but I will do enough to qualify for the checks.
No comments:
Post a Comment