Friday, April 9, 2010

Eric has a cold and most of us have picked up traces of it, including Kyle (stuffy nose). Eric got his first cold at 6 weeks; Kyle got his first cold at 4 weeks. Yay for older siblings bringing home everything (and of course we took Kyle out in public early on, too).

I weighed myself on our scale yesterday and then myself and Kyle, and according to our scale, he's 12.3 lbs (12 lbs 5 oz). I'm interested in seeing what the pediatrician's scale weighs him at on Tuesday at his 1 month visit.

Eric is, I think, adjusting to having Kyle around, though he's naturally low on cope right now since he has a cold. Next week he'll go to Grace's 2 days a week (maybe 3); the following week he'll get back onto a 3-day/week schedule (at a minimum) -- it'll be good for Eric to be back on a schedule. Another couple weeks and I'll be going back on unemployment and beginning to look for work again. I expect it to take a minimum of 3 months to find a new position, but less than 6 months. It'll be nice to be back on a schedule myself.

Kyle is still eating like a horse. He is most hungry in the afternoon when I have the least milk; he takes from a bottle what I have pumped earlier in the morning. I'll be asking my OB about a course of Reglan; we'll see if that makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment