Kyle's verbalizations this morning, to give you an idea of how he talks now:
After a tantrum on waking, we watched Dora while I got him dressed at his request. "Dora" "Stop" (slide show that was playing) "baby dino!" "butterflies" "eat" "big". Are you hungry too? Nod. "Yogurt" "my spoon" "peach" "table" Do you want oats? Nod. "Oats" "eat" "my water" "uhoh spoon. drop" "wait" "Eric 'puter" "Again Dora" "all done"
With me in the kitchen as I made Eric's breakfast (egg beaters in microwave, italian sausage slices, cheese). "plate" "another plate" "yogurt" "milk" "movie" (not sure what this was about, maybe he wasn't saying movie) "very hot very hot very hot" "egg" "making ... egg" "cheese" do you want some cheese? nod "thank you cheese"
"birdie" yes, that's a birdie, what's the birdie doing? "eating" (bird was flying). He disappeared and brought back plastic dinosaurs. "dinos, baby dino crying" (or sliding or flying, not sure which) "empty potty" "help!" (dinos wouldn't fit in a cup). Eric asked me to find his taradactyl from that set and Kyle gave him one he was holding. "nother one" "nothing one" (gave all 3) "flying. swiper. dora" "stuck! stuck!" (playing on the chair, pretending he's stuck) "bye bye mommy" as Greg takes them out to the car.
There were also assorted other utterances that weren't decipherable but that he understood as having meaning, and I'm sure there were words and phrases that I didn't catch or didn't remember and so didn't write down.
No comments:
Post a Comment