I'm going to have to try this recipe: http://www.dphowell.com/2010/10/02/white-wine-coq-au-vin/
I also think that red wine with chicken is a little ... odd.
Yesterday and today we prepped Kyle's room for paint (moved furniture, spackled, sanded, vacuumed, taped, spot-primed) and this afternoon we painted the first coat on the feature wall -- dark green. Tomorrow I hope to get the second coat onto that wall. Monday and Tuesday the kids are in daycare so I'll divide my time between finishing the rest of the painting and doing other paperwork / job search stuff.
A very large branch came down from our oak tree in yesterday's storm and missed everything except the old cement birdbath (which still didn't break, much to my dismay). This morning Greg chopped off all the smallish branches leaving only the largest pieces of wood which we'll offer to our neighbor who burns wood all winter (he can chop it and leave it for next winter).
Kyle loves clicking and gives huge grins when you click back at him. He giggles when ticked on his ribs or held upside down. Eric's making more inferences and complex reasoning. He speaks so well that I sometimes forget that he might not be able to understand complex reasoning. Today I caught myself trying to explain that I didn't want him to keep saying "ow" when he wasn't hurt because it was crying wolf, and then had to explain what that was. I'm not sure he got it, but he stopped anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment