Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kyle had his 6mo appt today and the doctor is very pleased with how he's doing. He's 19lbs 10oz and 27.25" long, both in the 75th percentile.  Yesterday Kyle started scooting forward, doing something like an inchworm action, and he's been on his hands and knees rocking and lifting up with his feet more and more.  I lost my bet that he'd be crawling by 6mo, but he's not far off -- he'll be crawling like a race car by 7mo I'm sure. And Greg and I are certain he'll be pulling up not long after he starts to crawl, since he's already starting occasionally to try pulling up but can only get his torso an inch or so off the ground -- he doesn't yet have the torso torsion strength to get the rest of his body off the ground so it'll be easier once he's on hands and knees. So many changes will be happening in the next 3 months for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment