Kyle never progressed past a slight runny nose and is over it now. Greg is mostly over his cold, just a lingering cough as usual. Eric is on to his next cold. Whee. I'm back to chugging echinacea and vitamin C. I'm going to check in with the pediatrician to see whether these are colds he's chaining together (there are a bunch of new kids at daycare so maybe that's what's going on) or if he's got allergies that are going up and down, which I'm told allergists say can happen -- it's not always just a steady stream of clear discharge.
Kyle is alternating between sleeping through the night until 4:30ish (one night until 6a!), getting up at 2-ish and 5ish, or getting up at 3:30ish and then sleeping until I wake him up at 7a. I'll give him a few more weeks before starting to try to settle him at 2a instead of feeding him. He's also settling into a nap in the morning around 8:30ish and again at 10ish. His afternoon naps are still a bit random -- either he does 1 nap for a couple hours or 2 naps of 40mins each, or not much napping, depending usually on what's going on, where we are, and maybe other more-internal factors.
We're getting a couple trees taken down on Thurs, when Eric's here to watch. The dumpster is arriving on Saturday, and Alan is coming to visit on Sunday (the 20th). While Alan's here, we'll visit the Aquarium (prob Mon) and do a Day With Thomas (on Friday) with hopefully a dash into IKEA for a dresser for Eric (since it's on the way to Thomas). We'll also try to get a few house projects completed including baseboard, deck down, bathroom, insulation, kitchen faucet, and hopefully weeding.
No comments:
Post a Comment