We went to sushi tonight and I think it was a success, considering the age of the youngest diner. He didn't fare very well with the nori so I peeled his sushi, but he ate avocado maki, california maki (avocado and crab), ebi, tamogo, sweet potato, and unagi. He liked the soy sauce (which we declined to let him drink) and the pickled ginger which he made a face at but asked for more.
It's getting more difficult for me to keep up with Eric, especially at a restaurant, so this may be the last meal we eat out with him until after delivery. Kyle was very kicky/squirmy this evening -- it felt like he was bicycling his feet on my stomach (ow). Also, I think he's dropped, since he doesn't get up under my rib cage much anymore, but instead impacts my pelvic floor more. And either I don't remember how big Eric was in the last few weeks, or Kyle is bigger/longer than Eric was.
No comments:
Post a Comment