Eric has for awhile enjoyed making my WoW characters jump, especially Saliira who can also change to bear, blue kitty cat, orange kitty cat, and occasionally birdie. Today we branched out into direction keys and he found those delightful. Watching the kitty walk backwards made its tail wag in a most amusing manner, as did bouncing on the front and back keys. These got much toddler laughter. I wondered what people would think, and actually had someone walk up to me and say "?". She left when I said "toddler on lap". Heh.
I also introduced Eric to Lord of the Dance today, the Irish step dancing video starring Michael Flatley (aka Lord of the Belt). Eric likes dancing and marching, so this seemed like a good match. He has enjoyed a few segments so far and has tried "dancing" (more like stomping and running); at dinner tonight he "danced" by kicking his feet and lifting his arms.
2 comments:
heh, starting him off early on WOW, funny.
sounds like fun. Good for Eric.
Yeah, he's going to have to learn about games some time, since I play them and all his friends will. He enjoys it and it's something to do on my lap, especially right now when I can't be terribly active with him. He'll get his own character in a year or two, but he'll game mostly on kids games like Toon Town, not WoW.
Post a Comment