Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ultrasound went great, they found no markers for Downs or any other defects, so that lowers my risk even more. We're definitely having a boy -- 'boy parts' quite obvious. Now we need to decide on a name.

I found I was a little more sad than I expected to be when she first told us, but now I'm pretty happy with the comparative convenience of having two boys instead of one of each -- and it'll be interesting to compare them, since gender won't be a factor. I'm 18 weeks and 1 day today.

Tonight I think we're going out to dinner to a local Tepan place, because they have 20% off on Wednesdays and I think Eric will really enjoy it. The only impediment would be if Greg has too much work to do.

Update: We did indeed go to Tepan and sat with a couple who have a 5mo (with a babysitter) and a couple newly returned from their honeymoon. Eric behaved quite well and ate everything we gave him including drinking from mommy's soup bowl (more doop? more doop?). He impressed the couple with the new baby and generally made us look like great parents. Good kid. It was a later night than maybe was good (Eric went to bed about an hour late), but Eric enjoyed the show (fire! wow! yay!).

No comments:

Post a Comment