Thursday, May 28, 2009

Florida reminiscences forthcoming, but until then...

Sometimes you just can't catch the best things on video. This evening Eric tried to reach a ball that was between his legs and behind him, and if he had tried any harder, he'd have summersauted. Greg and I nearly died laughing.

Later, he and I played a game that he found uproariously funny -- I'd grab a foam golf ball in my teeth and blow it out of my mouth, either across the room or at his tummy, and then he would get it and put it back in my mouth. Later, he tried this himself, and got the hang of it finally, to about 60% success. We put the balls away using that game, where he'd fetch the ball (there were 6), grab it in his teeth, run across the room, and blow it into a box that holds them.

Baby laughter is one of the best things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment