Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yesterday was pretty good, handling chores and going to Walmart to spend Kyle's birthday money (he got a lego set that made a robot and two trucks). Today was difficult since Eric was slyly oppositional and Kyle was touchy. Kyle finally napped from about 4:30-5:30 but woke up unhappy. Greg finally calmed him down and we put them in the bath. Eric refused to let Kyle close to the water and then splashed me when I told him to let Kyle have some water. So began an epic tantrum from both of them when I declared bath over and speedily washed them. Kyle scratched him crotch and thighs hard enough in the midst of the tantrum that he drew blood and I didn't find out until lotion and drying time afterwards. I put aquafore on it and I hope it won't hurt him too much or get infected. Poor kid. :-(

They are now calm again and watching Nemo while brushing teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment