Today I stayed home to hopefully nip this incipient cold in the bud. Echinacea to the rescue. Tonight we went out for our anniversary dinner to a lovely place called Moonstones and had small plates (tapas) and dessert. Their coconut pudding with mango and guava is to die for.
Eric's doing well staying dry at night, complete with waking us up at 5:30 this morning in a scared voice, only to say he needed to go potty (and oh boy did he! who knew such a small bladder could hold that much!). Then he wasn't sleepy but was content to lay quietly in bed playing with the iPod. As I write this, it sounds like Kyle has a cough. Hopefully we'll have a good night's sleep.
I did laundry, dishes, administrivia for Kids Harbor, and a few other chores around the house, but mostly played WoW. I ran my Alliance alts through Darkmoon Faire for the profession skill points and bought a couple Darkmoon Artifacts on the AH to boost the tickets for Freana and Tserchi. I figure that Tserchi will be able to buy herself (or more likely Ravenascar) the last XP-boost heirloom piece (the chest) at the beginning of next month. Hopefully I'll be able to buy Tserchi her chest piece on Saturday. I'll be annoyed if I'm one ticket short. :-P Then I did some crafting (bags, ghostly spellthread, and black mageweave gear is all selling quite well), and then sent Tserchi back to Northrend to continue through Dragonblight. I want to get her as much rep with Wyrmrest Accord as I reasonably can because they have a bag pattern I want, but as soon as she dings 77 I'll take her to Storm Peaks because the Sons of Hodir have the best bag patterns of Northrend. Saliira should now be able to hold her own in 4.3 Herioc 5-mans, so I need to start running those to get a high enough iLevel to get into the Raid Finder. I'm hoping to actually kill the end boss of an expansion for the first time ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment