This weekend felt scattered. We got stuff done but we were both tired. It also didn't help that both nights we were woken up in the middle of the night and had trouble falling back asleep. Saturday night Kyle woke up inexplicably at 2am and needed changing (he wet through, but that doesn't usually wake him up) and calming down. Sunday night gave us a randy-cat opera right outside our window at 3am. Fortunately opening the window made them bolt in the middle of an aria, so I didn't have to find the rotten fruit.
I got my Lunar Lantern pet in WoW from the lunar festival, and am level 8 (out of 81 levels) in Skyrim. I'm dividing my time between Skyrim, WoW, and life. Yesterday Greg's car decided to have trouble starting so its at the mechanic's today and I'm working from home. Hopefully I can play some skyrim because I don't have a commute. We'll see.
Kyle said "watch this" quite clearly the other day. Greg and I simultaneously said "that doesn't bode well" and "those are dangerous words". Kyle climbed up on a step-stool and jumped off. He's starting to say more spontaneously arranged 2- and 3-word phrases, and is working on colors, shapes, and (less-so) numbers and letters.
Our no-more-naps policy for Eric appears to be working. He's not throwing tantrums most mornings now, and is starting to work on controlling himself when waking up and coming inside after sleeping on the commute home. No-tantrums is a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment