Spent the morning at church, helped out in the second service Kids Harbor room while Greg did slides. Home for a quick lunch then quiet time. Nina showed up at 2:30p and the kids had great fun playing playdoh and tea party with her. Went to Uno's for dinner with her, then parted ways. Home to put the kids to bed.
I spent an hour or so staring at Trade Skill Master in WoW on Tserchi (my Tailor and Scribe), setting up more stuff to make and sell on the AH. I make a fair profit for time doing it manually, but the allure of automating more of it (thereby saving me significant time and brain space) has me configuring this powerful addon. I'm still not comfortable with having it buy, craft, and sell stuff automatically (or as automatically as Blizzard will allow under the Terms of Service), but I'm getting there. I guess the next step is to set Tserchi up with 10,000 gold and let her craft and sell for a month or so, then see how much profit I've made.
Tomorrow Greg's at work but the kids are home with me. Assuming we all sleep well, I think I'm going to take them to the Childrens' Museum for the morning. It's small enough that if Eric wanders off while I'm watching Kyle, there's not very far that he can go. I will, of course, tell him to stay in the same room with Kyle and me, and I'll follow him with Kyle if he gets bored with one room, but ... he's 4. That's not likely to last the 3 hours we'll be there.
And on that note... time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment