Saturday, January 7, 2012

So instead of saving my tickets to buy Tserchi or Ravenascar an heirloom piece, I opted to buy a Darkmoon Faire Turtle, thereby getting me the Menagerie achievement -- 125 pets.  Darkmoon Faire ends tonight, so for the next three weeks it'll be leveling Tserchi, possibly running a few dungeons on Saliira for gear (I want to kill Deathwing in the raidfinder soon), and finding profitable things to craft so I can make gold. The gold will be used for the Vial of the Sands materials (whether I get it or have to commission it), pets on the AH, and more money-making ventures.

Today I tried to keep the kids out of the house as much as possible because Greg needed the focused distractionless time to work on finances for the new year. So the morning was spent grocery shopping, going to the park, then going up to Nashua to try out the McDonalds with the large play structure. Grocery shopping was stressful, park was great, Kyle slept deeply on the way north, lunch went off without a hitch, and the McDonalds play structure was deemed too advanced for Kyle. Eric played a little bit with it and I'm sure will get into it more next time (assuming there's a next time). My salad was partly frozen. >.<

After getting home, Kyle refused to nap but Eric did great with quiet time. We watched a documentary about hammerhead sharks. Then I took the kids outside for awhile. When they got cold, we came inside and when Greg was at a stopping point I made dinner (burgers without the bun, and broccoli). Then I hauled them out to Hannafords for a couple things that weren't at Market Basket, and then home to bed. I am now SO DONE with kids. :-P

Oh, and it looks like it's time to update my Favorite Blogs section. Most of those are out of date now.

No comments:

Post a Comment