So it's been awhile since I posted. It's been a busy month. Kyle is now walking like a champ and has done a little running -- I think he was more surprised that he ran than that he stopped by running into a table leg. Kyle has dropped Uh-oh but is using Daddy fluently and Mom/Mama. I'm interested in what name he'll use for Eric. He's using a "point-grasp" motion to say "I want that", and is using a couple other signs (all done, more) but not consistently (well, he uses "all done" very consistently but we don't think it actually means All Done because he continues eating after using it...).
Eric is more expressive and imaginative than ever -- he's experimenting with lies ("my doctor said I need to go to the park!") and has started the "ask daddy, receive no, ask mommy" trick. As far as he knows, we're omniscient since we haven't yet fallen for those! :-) Eric doesn't have an imaginary friend, but he has a couple names that he uses regularly when he's making up scenarios or stories -- Sally is one. She's everything from a construction machine to an animal, depending on what the situation requires. Chomper is a Bad Dinosaur that makes an appearance periodically (he bites people, but Eric knows to use pretend bites only).
No comments:
Post a Comment