I gave Kyle a little banana yesterday and he was underwhelmed. Today however he inhaled all I had prepared (1" of banana = apx 2t liquefied). He does well if he slurps up the food instead of trying to maneuver it to the back of his mouth to swallow it. I followed that with some applesauce which he ate a few spoonfuls of, with some very funny faces.
Tonight I made more banana and a bunch of carrot. Tomorrow I will buy pear and sweet potato. This boy really likes his food so I'm expecting him to be a good eater. Hopefully his active disposition will balance out his appetite. Will he be a Reece/Blaine? Here's hoping.
He's also doing his best to try to crawl and mostly succeeds in either scooting backwards or frustrating himself. But he's just starting to get the concept of scooting his knees under him, pushing up on his hands, lifting his tummy, and thrusting forwards with his legs. However, he rarely does more than two of these things at a time.
We found a spray park close by. It's small but in a state forest. $3 for parking with a season pass for $35. Pros: mostly shaded (no sunscreen needed), ample parking space, very close. Cons: dirt path to/from, parking fee, smaller than the other one, shade = colder.
No comments:
Post a Comment