Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby still inside, having contractions randomly but no productive pattern. Saw my chiropractor this morning and he did a special adjustment reserved for women at or past due. Hopefully it'll help. Saw my OB this afternoon and Kyle is still at -2, but I'm at least dilated a little -- a little less than 2cm. Kyle's heartbeat was normal though a little faster than it has been; she says that's perfectly ok. He's certainly active and not showing signs of distress.

I go into the hospital tomorrow evening at 6p for a prostiglandin gel to ripen my cervix. I have to stay for 2 hours for monitoring, so we have some logistics to handle around getting me there and Eric to the Fields' with the least impact. Then I come home and if that doesn't kick me into labor I head back to the hospital at 8ish Friday morning to be induced with pitocin or whatever else they choose.

Guys are home. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment