Monday, August 24, 2009

Eric has a strict sense of what is right, of where things belong. If we ask him to put something back, he tries to place it exactly as it was before he picked it up. We left the recycling bin out of place when emptying it this morning, and his first act upon getting to that side of the kitchen tonight was to push it back into place.

He also knows where the "recycling" is, and sometimes even gets "recycling" and "paper recycling" separated correctly. He also knows where the "trash" is, and usually doesn't get it confused with the recycling.

Oh, and he had pizza, toppings, and chopped spinach sauteed with garlic, wine, and lemon juice for dinner. The only things he asked for seconds of were the spinach and the pizza, and he devoured the spinach first. I have a strange kid.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I think I have enabled comments, for anyone with a google account. It will require to to type in the squiggly word as security against spam bots who post on blogs.

Post a Comment